Third Party Copyright and Terms
These guidelines are for Marie Veronique Skincare (MV) licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Marie Veronique trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
Use of the Marie Veronique logo, copyrighted materials (et al.) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Marie Veronique or authorized agent, may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws.
Use of Marie Veronique trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized. Marie Veronique’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets.
In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities.
By using a Marie Veronique’s trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Marie Veronique’s is the sole owner of the trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Marie Veronique’s' trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Marie Veronique’s. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Authorized Use of Marie Veronique Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only MV and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the MV Logo or name in advertising, promotional, and sales materials excluding advertising through the Google, Google Adwords, Facebook, Facebook Advertising platforms.
Regarding Google, Google Adwords, Facebook and Facebook Advertising platforms–all uses of MV trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, and icons must be granted express, written permission. Before use, all requests for permission should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unauthorized Use of Marie Veronique Trademarks
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Marie Veronique’s trademark, including MV-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically granted by express written permission.
2. Marie Veronique Logo and MV-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Marie Veronique Logo or any other MV-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Marie Veronique.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use any variation of the Marie Veronique logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Marie Veronique trademark for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Marie Veronique trademark or any other MV-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use any Marie Veronique trademark, including MV-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Marie Veronique’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Marie Veronique’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive MV packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
7. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Marie Veronique’s slogan or tagline.
8. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Marie Veronique trademark as a second level domain name.
Depictions of Marie Veronique Products
1. Endorsement or Sponsorship: Marie Veronique does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of MV products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Marie Veronique endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.