Sun Exposure

Prolonged or repeated exposure to the sun deeply affects the state of our skin. 1% of wrinkles are caused by intrinsic aging—the other 99% are caused by the SUN! Other symptoms related to premature aging of the skin include hyperpigmentation and age spots. Sun exposure can increase breakouts in the acne-prone and is the special enemy of people with inflammatory conditions like rosacea—the erythema or skin swelling can increase the number and severity of redness/rosacea flare ups. Too much sun exposure can lead to serious skin conditions like skin cancer, and for that reason alone, overexposure should be avoided. Use of adequate sun protection on a daily basis is highly recommended.

This regimen employs strategic micronutrients, antioxidants and protective ingredients to support the repair process of the skin following exposure to the sun, and to protect it from future exposure to the sun.


Cleansers
Pure + E.O. Free Oil Cleanser
4.9
Rated 4.9 stars
21 Reviews
$ 45.00
Quick View

Mists & Tonics
Balancing HypoTonic
4.8
Rated 4.8 stars
22 Reviews
$ 47.00
Quick View
Pre + Probiotic Daily Mist
5.0
Rated 5.0 stars
5 Reviews
$ 45.00
Quick View

Serums
Barrier Restore Serum
5.0
Rated 5.0 stars
20 Reviews
$ 115.00
Quick View
Soothing B3 Serum
5.0
Rated 5.0 stars
8 Reviews
$ 95.00
Quick View
Gentle Retinol Night Serum
4.8
Rated 4.8 stars
12 Reviews
$ 115.00
Quick View
Vitamins C+E+Ferulic Serum
4.3
Rated 4.3 stars
21 Reviews
$ 95.00
Quick View
Intensive Repair Serum
5.0
Rated 5.0 stars
2 Reviews
$ 95.00
Quick View
C-Therapy Serum
4.8
Rated 4.8 stars
5 Reviews
$ 95.00
Quick View
Multi-Retinol Night Emulsion
4.8
Rated 4.8 stars
33 Reviews
$ 135.00
Quick View

Oils
Protective Day Oil
4.7
Rated 4.7 stars
18 Reviews
$ 70.00
Quick View
Barrier Lipid Complex
5.0
Rated 5.0 stars
8 Reviews
$ 95.00
Quick View
Treatment Oil
5.0
Rated 5.0 stars
6 Reviews
$ 85.00
Quick View

Sun Protection
Everyday Coverage Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30
4.8
Rated 4.8 stars
17 Reviews
$ 48.00
Quick View