Message from Marie Veronique About Emu Oil
A message from Marie Veronique about Emu Oil
Reasons we use organic emu oil:
1) Emu oil’s healing properties are nonpareil. Most important is its ability penetrate skin layers deeply—and carry other ingredients with it.
2) Emu oil is rich in essential fatty acids, with omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 in a ratio that aids healing and inhibits inflammatory damage that may occur from sun exposure. It’s hypoallergenic and non-irritating.
3) Emu oil provides EFAs that assist in the production of healthy new skin cells, thus improving elasticity, softening surface wrinkles and fading stretch marks and scar tissue.
4) We use emu oil in our treatment products because of its unique anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic properties. In addition, its ability to penetrate deeply into the skin means it acts as a carrier for other therapeutic ingredients crucial for treating acneic skin effectively and naturally.
5) Unlike mink oil or shark oil, which have similar properties, we can oversee the treatment of emus. We source emu oil only from free-range birds raised with chemical-free feed and water in a clean environment, and processed humanely in state-inspected facilities. The fat is then refined into a pure, safe and stable oil at a licensed refinery.
6) The emu is 95% usable, providing a renewable source of red meat; strong, supple leather; silky, bristly feathers; 5 ½-inch eggs; and therapeutic, healing emu oil.